- 1983-1989, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand Doctor of Medicine with Honou
- 1992-1995, Residency Program in Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
- 1995-1997, Fellow in Gastroenterology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand
|Medical Experience :
- 1998-1999, Fellow in Gastrointestinal Motility, Children’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- 1999, Fellow in Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, Royal Children’s Hospital, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Poovorawan Y, Chongsrisawat V, Theamboonlers A, Leroux-Roels G, Kuriyakose S, Leyssen M, Jacquet JM. Evidence of protection against clinical and chronic hepatitis B infection 20 years after infant vaccination in a high endemicity region. J Viral Hepat 2011;18:369-75.
- Visuthranukul C, Chongsrisawat V, Vejchapipat P, Chomtho S. Bleeding tendency in an adolescent with chronic small bowel obstruction. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2012;21:642-7.
- Chongsrisawat V. Anti-enteric Neuronal Antibodies and the Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Are They Really the Accused? J Neurogastroenterol Motil 2012;18:231-2.
- Chongsrisawat V, Lurchachaiwong W, Wisedopas N, Vejchapipat P, Poovorawan Y. Hepatic villin expression in biliary atresia. Asian Biomedicine 2012;6:731-6.
|Abstract Presentation :
- Villin expression in pediatric cholestatic liver diseases. The 18th United European Gastroenterology Week, Barcelona, 23-27 October 2010. (Oral)
- Liver stiffness measurement and serum fibrosis marker for predicting esophageal/gastric varices in children with biliary atresia. The 21st Conference of the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL 2011), Bangkok, Thailand, 17-20 February 2011.
- Liver stiffness measurement and integrin α4 expression in obese children. The 19th United European Gastroenterology Week 2011, Stockholm, Sweden, 22-26 October 2011.
- Outcomes of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy in children. The 20th United European Gastroenterology Week 2012, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 20-24 October 2012.
- Intractable hiccups and gastroesophageal reflux disease attributable to brain tumor: a case report. The Asian Pacific Digestive Week (APDW) 2012, 5-8 December 2012.